This report addresses the challenges of filling the widening gap between transportation investment needs and transportation funding, while balancing community concerns, and protecting environmental quality. The reports looks at how transportation investments must balance three important objectives: fiscal responsibility; community quality of life, and commitment to a better environment.
Table of Contents
- What “Leaner and Greener” Means
- Leaner and Greener Solutions for Transportation
- Sustainable Infrastructure Maintenance
- Faster, Cheaper, and Better Project Delivery
- Leaner and Greener Leadership Vision
Read the Report