This AASHTO-sponsored webinar included an overview of AASHTO’s mission in resilience and presentations on international resilience approaches and projects.
- Climate Resilience: US and International Approaches Introduction Melissa Savage, AASHTO
- FHWA Resilience Resources Tina Hodges, FHWA
- Culvert Risk Mitigation Planning Lizzie Kemp, CDOT
- Conference of European Directors of Roads (CEDR) Resources and implementation Gordana Petkovic, Norwegian Public Roads Administration
- Mainstreaming Dutch Highway Network Climate Stresstest Results Kees van Muiswinkel and Myrthe Leijstra, Rijkswaterstaat Ministry of Infrastructure and Water Management
- Enhancing State-wide Climate Resilience with Transportation Risk Assessment Judy Gates, HNTB